Powerful Crude Trading Strategies Developed To Get Consistent Profit From Market
Taking trade using our strategies takes only 5 minutes a day to generate the income you’ve been dreaming about.
BTC 812 Strategy
One of the most powerful strategy to take bigger chunk out of the daily crude price movement. Basic objective of this strategy is to forecast high and low of crude price for the current day. It feels like magic when you buy at day’s low and sell at day’s high. On an average, you can pick 5-6 tops (day’s high) and 5-6 bottoms (day’s low) in a month. Strategy used by professional traders is available for everyone in simplified way.
There can be three responses to a trading plan in the world.
good, bad and WOW!
WOW is to aim for.
BTC 54 Strategy
A powerful strategy with an objective to deliver a 5% return on capital per day. It gives daily small profit. You can either withdraw your profit regularly or reinvest it to grow your capital. This strategy is very much suitable for new and small traders. There is no need of technical indicators to implement this strategy.
BTC 155 Strategy
This classic strategy locks 10 point daily in crude. It gives regular profit and helps you to have extra income. This strategy is highly suitable for new and experienced traders. This is an open price-based strategy. There is no need of technical indicators to implement this strategy.
Inventory Day Strategy
An amazing mathematical technique to capture profit during the sudden sharp movement in crude prices after the release of weekly inventory data by EIA. No need to worry about whether inventory will be positive or negative for crude price. Just take the trade and book profit.
Stop predicting the market
Use our trading strategies and become profitable
Most Popular News
Global News Local Effect
- Asian shares in tight range ahead of US-China trade talks
- SP, Nasdaq edge higher as earnings offset trade fears
- Wall Street slides on renewed US-China trade fears
- Asia stocks slip on renewed anxiety over trade, growth outlook
- Asian shares doze in data lull, New Zealand dollar takes a dive
- Wall Street rally pauses after underwhelming revenue forecasts
- Asian shares mark time before Trump speech
- Earnings send Wall St higher as investors eye State of the Union speech
Commodity Market News
- Gold inches down as trade worries boost dollar
- Oil edges up amid OPEC cuts, US sanctions on Iran and Venezuela
- Oil prices fall on rising US rig count, Illinois refinery fire
- Lead prices to decline on increasing mine supply, may fall to $1,950/tn in Q2
- Oil futures edge up, end the week lower on slowdown fears
- Commodities@Moneycontrol | Roundup of key happenings in the market
- Copper prices are expected to trade sideways today: Angel Commodities
- Oil prices squeezed by economy concerns, but OPEC output cuts provide support
Latest Market And Stocks News
- Amazon to pay no federal taxes for 2nd year in a row: Report
- WhatsApp will soon let you choose who can add you in a group
- Kirti Azad to join Congress on Monday
- AirAsia India offers 20% discount on fares across flights
- Top Highlights â€“ Excerpts from News18 Rising India Summit 2018
- ICAI withdraws announcement on auditor rotation after govt directive
- Govt wants charging stations for electric vehicles every 25 km, issues guidelines
- Markets@Moneycontrol â”‚ Weak week for markets